This is our mothers old fashioned Christmas table treat, that makes everyone rumble. These Christmas Rum Balls are also the perfect homemade gift for Christmas.
Christmas Rum Balls
Published on December 17, 2018 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- 1 pkt Arnotts arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 tbsp coconut
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Bundaberg rum
- 1 cup coconut (extra for rolling)
- Blend arrowroot biscuits to a fine crumb.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add rum and condensed milk to dry mixture, combine until thoroughly mixed.
- Put extra coconut in a dish.
- Using a dessertspoon scoop out ¾ of a spoon and roll into a ball.
- Coat the rum ball in extra coconut. Place rum balls on a serving tray and place in refrigerator to set.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : email@example.com