Christmas isn’t Christmas without a pudding. This is a delicious easy and healthy recipe for all the family to enjoy.
Mango and pineapple Christmas pudding
Published on November 27, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Melted butter to grease
- 125g chopped butter
- ½ cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup fresh Honey Gold mango chopped
- 200g dried pineapple coarsely chopped
- 200g dried apricot coarsely chopped
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 ½ cups breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Grease an 8 cup capacity pudding basin with melted butter and line base with baking paper.
- Stir the butter, sugar, mango, pineapple and apricots in a large saucepan over low heat until butter melts.
- Set aside to cool. Stir in nutmeg, flours, egg and breadcrumbs until all combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared basin and smooth top.
- Place basin in a boiler and add enough water to come halfway up the side of basin.
- Bring to a simmer over low/medium heat. Place lid on boiler, topping water up if necessary.
- Cook for 90 minutes or until a skewer inserted into pudding comes out clean.
- Serve with brandy or vanilla custard.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org