Want to kick off a special occasion! Oysters topped with smoky bacon are a luxurious appetiser.
Published on November 27, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 12 oysters(shucked)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 100g bacon
- ½ medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 ½ cups rock salt
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- lemon or lime wedges to serve
- Heat butter in pan over medium heat. Lightly sauté bacon, onion and garlic. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to medium heat.
- Arrange oysters on rock salt on an oven proof dish. Place the oyster shells in the salt so they sit level on the dish.
- Sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce over the oysters and top with bacon, onion and garlic.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes or until bacon crisps
- Serve with lime or lemon wedges.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : email@example.com