This recipe requires a minimum of 500 grams of seafood. You can give this seafood cocktail a twist by adding extra seafood to your own liking.
Seafood Cocktail with Yoghurt Sauce
Published on May 9, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Yoghurt Sauce
- 200g Jalna pot set Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonaise
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Seafood Cocktail
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato, diced
- 2 green shallots sliced
- 12 green banana prawns, peeled tails intact
- 350g crab meat
- Dill sprigs and lime wedges to garnish
- To make the yoghurt sauce. Combine yoghurt, mayonnaise, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, dill and tobacco sauce in a bowl.
- Pan fry prawns. Remove from pan and refrigerate to cool.
- Divide cucumber, tomato, shallots between four serving glasses use half to create 1st layer.
- Add crab meat and cover with yoghurt sauce.
- Add the final layer of salad mix and remaining crab meat.
- Top each glass with 3 pan fried banana prawns.
- Garnish with a small amount of cocktail sauce and dill.
- Serve with extra sauce and lime wedges
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : email@example.com