This is a classic noodle dish with a splash of Asian style sauce and a rich taste of seafood. Even better with fresh-caught prawns and squid.
Stir-Fried Seafood Noodles
Published on March 4, 2018 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 40g prosciutto finely sliced
- 200g green prawns, cleaned
- 100g squid, cleaned and sliced
- 1 small golden shallot sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli and mango sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 tsp ginger
- Pinch of white sugar
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 60g thin Hokkien noodles
- 30g vermicelli noodles soaked in hot water and drained
- ½ red chilli sliced
- Lime wedge
- Shallot sliced
- Heat wok to medium heat, add sesame oil, garlic and golden shallot until they start to colour.
- Add seafood to pan and lightly fry.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli jam, sugar and ginger to the wok and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add all the noodles, chicken stock and combine, cook until Hokkien noodles have softened.
- Stir in bean sprouts and serve.
- Garnish with sliced red chilli, shallots and a squeeze of lime juice.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : email@example.com