This is an authentic Thai dish with loads of healthy flavours. Crispy stir fried vegetables and fresh tasty spirals of squid.
Thai- style Stir Fried Squid
Published on August 8, 2018 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 500g squid tubes, scored and cut into bite size pieces
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- ½ yellow capsicum, sliced
- ½ head broccoli
- 1 small zucchini halved and sliced
- 4 baby corn chopped
- 100g snow peas chopped
- 4 shallots sliced
- 1 carrot finely sliced
- 2 tbsp rice oil
- Sesame oil
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf finely sliced
- ½ tsp fresh chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp freshly ground ginger
- 1 stick lemon grass
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- Heat wok on high, add a few drops of sesame oil. Add squid and cook until opaque in colour. Set aside.
- Add rice oil to the wok. Sauté carrot, broccoli, zucchini and set aside.
- Sauté capsicum, snow peas, shallots and set aside.
- Bruise the piece of lemon grass in mortar and pestle, add a couple of drops of sesame oil to the wok add lemon grass, ginger, chilli flakes and kaffir lime and cook until aromatic.
- Add squid vegetables, oyster sauce and stir fry until heated through. Remove lemon grass and serve stir fried squid immediately.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org